Ready to Read Alaska offers free presentations geared toward daycare providers and early learning professionals, though presentations can be tailored to suit different audiences. Presentations provide information on early literacy, brain development, and ways to encourage engagement with infants and toddlers. Materials available from the program are highlighted as a free resource.
For more information, contact us today.
Annual Conferences and Events
You can find us at several conferences throughout the state to offer presentations and/or exhibit information such as:
- Alaska Family Child Care Association
- Alaska Library Association
- Anchorage Association for the Education of Young Children
- Alaska Birth Services semi-annual Baby Fair
Ready to Read Alaska has also given presentations for staff at:
Comments From Attendees:
- “Great information!! I will be using this in the future.”
- “Great presentation – nice to learn about local resources! Thank you!”
- “I really appreciate what you do and for taking the time to share your knowledge of early literacy.”
- “[the presentation] was very organized and easy to understand. The content was very relevant to our profession and it was very helpful.”